Last month, I recommended Lee Mac’s website for June. For this month, I would like to recommend another great resource for you: the CAD Setter Out. CSO is Paul Munford’s blog. If you’ve been following this website for a while, you probably already know Paul. He wrote some great tutorials on CADnotes. You can see how his tutorials are concise, clear, and easy to follow. Even for beginners. You can read his articles on CADnotes here.
He writes excellent tutorials for AutoCAD and Inventor on his blog. The most famous article on his blog is 101 Autodesk Inventor Productivity Tips You Can Use Right Now! If you are an Inventor users, it’s a must read; you can find some gems in there!
Below are the most popular articles on the CAD Setter Out.
Here are some Inventor posts that you might find useful:
- 101 Autodesk Inventor Productivity Tips You Can Use Right Now!
- The Secret to Successfully Copy an Autodesk Inventor Design
- Autodesk Inventor, Creating a Coordinated BOM for Large Assemblies
- How to Measure, Dimension and Specify Arc Length in Inventor Sketches
Paul is well known for his Inventor articles, but he also published some excellent AutoCAD tutorials too.
- AutoCAD Line Type Scales, the Secret Truth
- How to Optimize Your AutoCAD DWG Drawing Files
- AutoCAD Layering Productivity, Never Use the Layers Pull Down Again!
- From CAD to CAM, Cleaning Up 2D DWG Files for CNC
- When and How to Convert AutoCAD Ellipses Into Arc
And here are some resources that you can use in general
More Publications by Paul
Paul also authored Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2016 and Autodesk Inventor 2016. The book is an Autodesk Official Press; it means Autodesk has approved the book for self-learning and training guides. He also authored Mastering Autodesk Inventor – Surface training video.
So if you are an AutoCAD and/or Inventor user, you might want to try reading his blog. I think you will find some interesting articles there.