Let’s make it short: These are the lists of 20 most viewed articles in CAD Notes from June 2009 to December 2009. 10 AutoCAD, 5 for Revit and MicroStation each. AutoCAD has the most articles, so I put 10 on the list. Next year, I wish I can list 10 articles for MicroStation and Revit. Here we go!
10 Most Popular AutoCAD Articles
- Free e-book: Developing AutoCAD Drawing Systems
- Dynamic Block tutorial 1: Creating Wall
- Dynamic Block tutorial 3: Creating Door
- 5 Steps Preparing your AutoCAD Plot
- 10 AutoCAD Ribbon Tips You Should Know
- Where Can I see AutoCAD Command Alias List?
- Troubleshoot: When AutoCAD is not Accurate
- Dynamic Block Tutorial 4: Adding More Actions
- Creating Your Own AutoCAD Line Type
- A Simple Guide: 12 Steps to Learn AutoCAD
*It is interesting to see that several dynamic block tutorials as most viewed articles, since the feature has been introduced in AutoCAD 2006. Are you interested to have more tutorials about dynamic blocks?
5 Most Popular Revit Articles
- Creating Ceiling in Revit Model
- Creating Revit Family From 2D Drawings
- Introduction to Revit Components
- Revit Annotations: Dimension
- Creating Schedule from Revit Model
5 Most Popular MicroStation Articles
- Introduction to MicroStation
- Working With Workspace and Design Files
- Precise Input: Using AccuDraw
- AccuDraw and AccuSnap Exercise
- Dialog with Focus: Using MicroStation Shortcuts
*I started these two categories with basic tutorial series, not many tips yet. So I don’t know which topics interest CAD Notes readers yet.
If you have read some articles on CAD Notes before, what is your favorite articles in CAD Notes? What kind of articles you would like to see more? Let all of us know!