We have completed 6 Challenges in Work Better with AutoCAD series. We have tried to improve our productivity in several areas, to reduce repetitive tasks and better planning. I hope they are really can help you to be more productive. This time, you are going to measure your progress.
By completing all the challenges, it doesn’t mean it ends here. To improve productivity, you need to regularly improve your workflow. When you completed the challenges, you need to review if there are still room for improvements. Try to implement the new system to your team.
You also need to adjust your system regularly for different reasons. It could be because a new project require you to modify your templates and reusable contents. New AutoCAD version may have a new feature that improve your productivity, but it may need you to change how you work. You may need to update your standards because your company implement new standard.
Now that you completed all the challenges, it doesn’t mean it stop here. You may want to update your system and do all the challenges again.
After you completed all six challenges, now it’s time for you to measure your improvements.
- Do you think the challenges help you to work better with AutoCAD? Can you tell us how?
- In which area do you think the challenges help you the most?
- And is there area that you think you can still improve? Do you plan to improve it?
- How much time do you think you can save by implementing AutoCAD best practices?
- Which challenge is your favorite? Why?
- Is there any area you want to improve but we haven’t covered it yet?
Feel free to discuss it in the comment section here.