How many pages are your project’s documents? If you have dozens or even hundreds of documents in each project, don’t you feel overwhelmed managing them? You probably trying to find a better solution for managing those documents. You can manage them better using AutoCAD Sheet Sets. If you already use layout, you may want to take it further by using this feature.
We have an e-book that covers AutoCAD Sheet Set in details. There are more than 50 pages that will help you to optimize AutoCAD Sheet Set.
You probably wonder: how such a small palette require more than 50 pages to learn it?
This e-book covers from very beginning until you can use and utilize it. We will not just learn on how you can add sheets in your Sheet Set. We will also learn about:
- Prepare page setup, title block with fields, templates, and blocks for Sheets annotation.
- Create your own Sheet Set
- Import existing layout as sheet
- Create new sheet using Sheet Set.
- Place saved views with automatic view title.
- Place callout block
- Change Sheet Set, Sheet, and View properties.
- Create automatic sheet list, transmittal, and batch publish your drawing documents.
Those setups will allow you to manage information of your project easily and automatically.
Exercise files are included with this e-book. You don’t need to draw anything. The drawings, dynamic blocks, and title block are included. You can focus on learning how to utilize it!
If you are interested, you can purchase the e-book for USD 12,50. Click add to chart to purchase the e-book. Payment can be made using Paypal.
*We also provide some drawing files that you can use for exercise. The drawings are in metric units. You will not draw anyway, so it shouldn’t matter.